Friday, March 15, 2013

Lovers' Goodbye

It was a parting that will forever remain sensitive and splendid in the depths of my heart.
A transition such as this, never simple. So far from easy. Even if I believe it is right.
We shared a morning of mourning. Together allowing emotions to flow, I felt absolute love.
To experience such a process while held in your arms was the most beautiful way to go.
As we held one another and wept, I could feel my very core and the connection that has been strongly sewn between us.
I left tears on your pillow and cum in your sheets. The essence of me to live on for a little while.
Our home, the place that brought us so divinely together, is your own kingdom now.
The queen leaves her king gracefully and graciously.
To walk away, so far from easy. A trembling in my heart and hands as I write these words now.
Ours has been a special journey, blessed from the start. Kindred spirits of the flame.
You have been my teacher, my student, my lover, my friend, my partner, and my joy.
Together we create such an unstoppable force.
It is our karma to fulfill great dreams.
One year exactly brings us now to whatever is next.
I held myself together, needing to be strong in uneasy resolve. And now I allow vulnerability to spring forth.
Time to unwind.
To scream and cry and wonder why.
Though in my heart I know.

You are loved
Umpqua Ipo


No comments:

Post a Comment