Friday, March 9, 2012

LAST NIGHT

Last night I wanted to tell him how much I love him, to share with him that I want no one else and how much I absolutely enjoy his company. I thought it was time to open my heart and give it to him freely and fully.

Then I felt her. Deep in the core of myself I could so viscerally sense her. I went to her. I held her. And I realized that she is the only one I wish to truly commit to. She is the one who is worthy of all the love I hold. She is beauty. And inspiration. With her I can be my truest self, never experiencing doubt or awkwardness because I am so sure that she accepts every part of me.

I met her at her worst and quickly grew to love her. We are connected, carrying one another in our hearts. No man, however wonderful, could compare to the bond we have formed in the last year.

I still want to show my love to him, and I will do that through my actions. By using my energy and integrity to convey the deep affection I hold. And, no promise need be made right now. Because I am young. And I have me. And I have her.

My friend. My love. My Heartsong.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment